Requirements for shipping addresses depend on the country you wish to ship your order to. These requirements come from local shipping providers, and they are mandatory for the shipping providers to accept the package.
- The fields have a character limit (different for each field) - this is due to our shipping partners' requirements. It is not possible to exceed the limit due to shipping label space.
- The Zip Code / Postcode must be valid and meet local requirements. This includes the number of digits, permissible characters etc.
- Phone number is mandatory for some shipping providers, especially when using express options.
- Shipping addresses for China 🇨🇳, Russia 🇷🇺, Japan 🇯🇵 and South Korea 🇰🇷 must be added using the non-English local language due to shipping partners' requirements. For address line fields, only a limited number of Latin characters is allowed. In addition, for Russia 🇷🇺, the recipient name also needs to be provided in Russian.
- For Brazil 🇧🇷, there are some additional requirements needed to comply with local tax regulations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.